What is a must buy in Switzerland? Switzerland is famous for its traditional Swiss chocolates, cheese and wine which can also be bought as a souvenir back home or for the family and friends. And for the stylish gift and elegant gifts, people can buy a watch or the authentic Swiss Army Knife.
Shopping. Unsurprisingly, shopping is expensive in Switzerland, even in small cities. For some reason, magazines are significantly more expensive in Switzerland than in other countries. We pay around twice the price of the same magazine in France or Germany.
Switzerland is a dreamlike holiday destination for all. Shopping experience in Switzerland is equally fascinating and mesmeric. When you are planning for Switzerland, do keep extra space in your luggage, so that you can pick the best of stylish clothes, accessories, perfumes and chocolates. From glittering malls to swanky boutique stores; shopping in Switzerland can be a whole lot of fun and thrill.
Best places for shopping in Switzerland
1. Maurice de Mauriac – The most acclaimed luxury watch store
2. Negozio Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet – Slurrp is the word!
3. Bahnhofstrasse 31 – An amazing shopping arcade in Zurich
4. Scotch & Soda – The vintage shop
5. Limited Stock – For an unusual shopping experience
6. Freitag – For stylish and trendy accessories