Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok | Transfer to PattayaOn arrival in Bangkok at Suvarnabhumi Airport our representative will welcome you. Then you will be driven to the beautiful beach city of Pattaya. Be comfortable overnight stay at Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya (Coral Island) Meals: Breakfast & LunchAfter breakfast, speedboat your way to the idyllic Coral Island (KohLan) through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island's immaculate golden beaches. Once you are relaxed and rejuvenated, witness beautiful coral formations around the island. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal and adventurous experience. After relaxing at the island, have a sumptuous Indian lunch. Rest of the day is free on your own. Overnight stay at Pattaya
Day 3: Pattaya to Bangkok transfer (Bangkok half day City Tour)Meals: Breakfast After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok. Same day temples and city tour to experience another face of Bangkok that's rewarding, intriguing, memorable and waiting for you to discover it. Thailand is home to more than 26,000 Wats (Buddhist temples). This vacation, let us take you to some of Bangkok's most distinguished Wats, such as WatTrimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of the holy Buddha made from solid gold and a fine example of Sukhothai art; and Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha), the largest and the oldest shrine in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok Free dayMeal: Breakfast After breakfast, full day is free on your own to explore the city / shopping. Overnight Bangkok
Day 5: DepartureMeals: Breakfast After enjoying breakfast, check-out of your hotel in the afternoon and proceed to the airport to board your return flight. Your Thailand holiday concludes.
Thailand is a country on Southeast Asia’s Indochina peninsula known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha, a revered symbol. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canal and riverside communities. Commercial hubs such as Chinatown consist of labyrinthine alleys crammed with shophouses, markets and diners.
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel for 2 nights in Bangkok, 2 nights in Pattaya.
- Return Economy Airfare
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Company PAN and letter head if any
- Original passport with atleast 7 months validity
- Visa Fee
- Transfer on SIC: Airport to Pattaya to Bangkok to Airport
- Half day Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch.
- Transfer on SIC: Hotel to Bus Station to Hotel in Bangkok.
- Relationship certificate if any
- In the booking time 40% of the total amount has to be paid.
- Full payment has to be done after visa.
- Bank statement showing last 6 months transaction with closing 1 lakh per person
- Three recent passport size photograph
- Half Day Bangkok City and temple Tour
- All taxes